Sunday 4 December 2011

Hello from Mr C - see you all on Monday December 12th

Dear students - thank you for nice messages and emails. My operation was a success. I am ordered to rest for another week and will see you all then.
I am sorry I will not be online every day but I will try to answer any questions that you may have.


**************************************************************************
Here is an alternative version of the truth for all you TOK fans and conspiracy nuts.
*******************************************************************
 Alternative narrative:
The plastic surgery worked- for this knowledge claim to be true it would have to be extensive surgery- and I am joining the cast of Baywatch to replace David Hassselhoff.
However, I will first come back and see you all on Decmeber 12th -Monday week- and stay until you come through the IB with flying colours. So my Hollywood career is on hold.   Here is the background to the surprise offer from Hollywood. But don't worry I have turned them down. It's very sad that such a talented man has not found happiness and stability in his life, if these stories are true.
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hasselhoff
     
                      

3 comments:

  1. Haha hope to see you soon sir and get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sir waiting for you to come back :D and also good to hear that the operation was a success

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sir, great to see that your operation went well. Its all uphill from here. Cant wait to see you on the 12th.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.