Friday 23 December 2011

Essay 2 due Wednesday 28th

Dear students -
  1. just a friendly reminder that the deadline for the second Eng Essay was postponed to Wed 28th at your request during the prep for your exams. It must be submitted as part of your assessment for the quarter. For HL students please use turnitin Essay 2 -there is space there now - for SL students you may email it to me with your name and class in the subject bar and "Essay 2" to help me collate data. If this is not clear, please check with classmates first and only email me if you cannot resolve the issue yourself. I am really busy now - see bullet point 2 below :)
  2. Due to my recent medical leave, I will be marking everything during the holidays, Paper 1 Exam, two homework Eng Essays from each student and 1 TOK Essay from my class. That is about 3000 words for each of the 65 students in English or about 200,000 words and another 18,000 words of TOK.
  3. Then I will collate the grades and draft the report comments. I am looking forward to it as what I have read so far has been very interesting. 
  4. The IOP orals will resume on Tuesday January 10th and Monday first day back, you will be engaged in silent reading of "Godot" in class. I will use that time to complete your reports on the school computer system.
Wishing all of my students and your families a very pleasant vacation and best wishes for 2012. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.