Tuesday 29 November 2011

IOPs to stop on Wednesday evening and resume in January

  1. Dear students, an old football injury means I must go into hospital for a minor operation. I will be in school tomorrow and orals will take place on Wednesday as planned.
  2. From Thursday until your exams you can use English classes to work as follows: 
  3. Work on your essays and upload to turnitin.com website
  4. If there is a problem with turnitin then you may email me the essay.
  5. Revise your skills for TSLTT for Paper 1 for your exam
  6. Read "Waiting for Godot" and watch the film on my blog on your second reading
  7. Read "A Doll's House" - holiday work
  8. Read "The Stranger" - holiday work
  9. We will meet on a special Saturday in January to complete the IOPs.
  10. I hope to be back in school in about two weeks but will update you on the blog.
  11. I will be back online by Sunday December 4th.
  12. NO visits please, I rather that you all focus on your revision at this busy time, my situation is not serious but it can't be delayed. Sorry for this unexpected disruption to our programme.


5 comments:

  1. Get well soon, Mr.C! Take care :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take Care Mr. C :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for these messages - appreciate it - I am over the worst but have to rest for another week - see you Monday December 12th Mr C

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.