Sunday 3 November 2013

World Literature Review on Amazon

Hi everyone - while looking for a good anthology of World Literature on Flipkart, I found the book below here. I wanted to order it for the library for reference not for class use.
So I went to Amazon to get more information and found this review from a clearly reluctant literature student. This is why I love teaching students in India who love books. I must admit while somewhat humorous, would you want to be her teacher? See comment below, I want to believe it was just a joke :)



  
World Literature, 2nd Edition Student Edition soft&hellip by McGraw-Hill                                                             

http://www.amazon.com/World-Literature-Edition-Student-softcover/dp/0078603528

Glencoe World Literature: An Anthology of Great Short Stories, Poetry, and Drama


5.0 out of 5 stars Great format, February 17, 2013
5.0 out of 5 stars Great format February 17, 2013
By Sabrina
If you absolutely have to sit through a literature class, this book at least makes you less motivated to rip your eye out of its socket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.