Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year to one and all!

  • Best wishes to all of Grade X1 and your families.
  • Thanks for emails and messages sent and sorry if you did not get a reply as I am still marking the 200,000 words of scripts on my desk and in my laptop. However, the quality of the work on Paper 1 was very good and I am very pleased with all the essays I have read so far.
  • Sorry we are not allowed to give individual grades before the reports are sent but I am really impressed by you. Truly a great group of students, perhaps the best I have ever taught.
  • Monday we will start with "Waiting for Godot" - please read it and watch the film on this blog. It's different and 'slow', the action is intellectual and not in events in the play. Nothing happens! So what is going on?

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.